Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 31

Obviously it has been a few days since my last post. I apologize. Here is a recap of my week:

Day 29: Got up a little early and did the 20 minute "But & Balance" workout on the Body Rev Cardio Conditioning DVD. I think I did pretty good with my diet. Obviously I don't remember it that well. In the evening I did the 60 minute cardio workout, which kicked my butt. The only hiccup in that workout was that Emersyn did not want to go to bed and cried for a while until I broke off my workout and held her for about 10 minutes until she calmed down and I was able to put her down and not listen to her scream. I then picked up the workout where I left off and finished strong.

Day 30: One word sums up my day: SORE! The Body Rev workout really focused on the hamstrings and lower back with a lot of weight swings and lunges. I was sooooo sore and could barely walk. Getting only five hours of frequently interrupted sleep (thanks Anbo) didn't help my body build up what Bob had torn down the night before. And there was no way I could work out. I decided to try to get plenty of sleep in order to let my body recoup a bit. And I tried not to eat too bad.

And now for today. Back on the workout train: 60 minutes of Pure Burn Super Strength. It's actually 66 minutes. I hate when they do that.

Diet was decent: big bowl of cereal washed down with coffee for breakfast, no sugar added mocha ice blended from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for a pre-lunch snack (only 130 calories), a frozen meal for lunch chased by an apple, Dominos pizza (three medium slices of black olive, onion, and pineapple) and carrots for dinner, and a post-workout protein shake with a banana blended in for good measure.

Tomorrow will be the real test. I took the day off of work for my sister-in-law's wedding so I have the opportunity to sleep in, but I should work out in the morning since I won't get the chance later in the day. And then there's the wedding food...and cupcakes...

I'll let you know how poorly I end up doing.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment