Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 0

I have decided to chronicle my adventures in at-home fitness after a few months of working out. I have made some progress over those months, but still have a ways to go. The point of this blog is to track my progress as it relates to weight loss, workouts, and my diet. I figure it will go something like this: weigh ins and accompanying photos on Mondays (my recovery days), a brief description of my workouts Tuesdays through Sundays, and a basic daily diet diary.

In order to best gauge my progress, I guess I need to set a goal. Well, Wii Fit says I weight a portly 200 lbs. According to the all-knowing and scientifically infallible Wii Fit, that means I have a BMI of 27.99, which classifies me as overweight. I don't like that, but at least it's lower than the obese BMI of 30.43 I registered sometime in the past 900+ days (we've had the Wii Fit for a while, but I haven't really done much with it over the years). I'll shoot for 185 lbs. by May 9, which gives me a pace of three pounds of weight loss per week for five weeks. Sounds doable.

Now for the first photo:


















April 4, 2011: 200 lbs.

1 comment: