Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 2

I just completed what was probably the hardest workout of my adult life: Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred (JM30DS) Level 1 AND Level 2! That's about 45 minutes of non-stop strength, cardio, and ab training. I had to rest a few times during the Level 2 workout, but I usually made it up by pushing out a few more reps before jumping into the next exercise. My shirt was so soaked with sweat that I would have put Shawn T (from the Insanity workout system) to shame. If I hadn't been wiping the sweat off of my face every two minutes I could have done his homo erotic head flip sweat spray move (if you've seen the infomercial then you know what I'm talking about) halfway through the workout. Major kudos to me.

And yes, I know that I committed a cardinal blogger sin yesterday when I blogged about what I had for lunch. Well, get over it because its a part of my fitness journey and therefore belongs in my blog. Now for today's food diary:

Breakfast: small bowl of Chocolate Cheerios (they're just as healthy as Honey Nut Cheerios - read the nutrition info) and medium coffee with a good amount of milk.
Snacks: tangerines.
Lunch: BRC burrito and chicken leg (sans skin) at El Pollo Loco.
Dinner: two slices of black olive and onion pizza, one Buffalo wing (sans skin), two garlic knots, and some antipasto salad with minimal Italian dressing, all from Porky's Pizza. Major props for not eating more.
Post workout: Muscle Milk brand protein shake. I would say "(yum, chocolate)" but that would be a lie and I think Jesus wouldn't like that.

So, until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment