Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 6

This is another late post. But it's okay because not much happened yesterday. A breakfast of two eggs, one piece of bacon, and two pieces of dry toast. Grilled hot dog, corn, squash, and baked beans for lunch. Chicken enchilada burrito (a burrito made with chicken enchilada filling but not covered in sauce) for dinner. I did splurge a bit for desert and had one dark chocolate crisp and a pretzel stick that was covered in caramel, nuts, and a bit of chocolate. The pretzel thing was a bit disappointing, so it was pretty much empty calories.

Now comes my shocking confession: I did not work out at all.

I know, I know. You can stop your booing. I just had no energy and wanted to spend time with my girls since Tess was gone for most of the weekend. But I do plan on doing a Wii Fit yoga workout tomorrow (today) in order to make up for it.

On a brighter note, I should be getting a new workout DVD and an instructional yoga DVD (no more Wii yoga) in the next few days. At that point, my gazelle intensity weight loss plans should be back on track.

Until tomorrow (today)...

1 comment:

  1. YAY your DVDs are here! Im proud of you mister! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete