Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 21

Yeah, I know. The whole missing days at a time (nearly a week this time) gets old. I'll try to do better. Here's a quick rundown of my activities over the past week:

Day 16 - Pure Burn Super Strength - 60 min.
Day 17 - Rest (I got up at 3:30 that morning and put in a 10+ hour day)
Day 18 - Pure Burn Super Strength - 60 min.
Day 19 - No morning run, but I worked JM30DS Level 1 into the afternoon.
Day 20 - Again, no morning run, but did manage an evening Pure Burn Super Strength - 60 min.

And today is my rest day.

I'm not really in the mood to type much else today for one simple reason: over the past week, I lost only 1.1 pounds. I guess I just have to roll up my sleeves and try harder this week. I think I'll put Pure Burn Super Strength in the drawer for a while and go back to JM30DS, with which I appeared to have better results. Now all I have to worry about is shin splints.

I will also be getting Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning next week (made sure it was in the May budget), which might help me shed some fat quickly. That's what I want to focus on until I hit my target weight. Once I'm down to 185 lbs., I will switch gears back into muscle gain.


April 25, 2011: 194.5 lbs.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment