Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 22

You might want to sit down for this. Look at the date of this post. Tuesday, April 26, 2011. That means I am writing this on...Day 22! Nick is back on track! Woo!

Today started out well with a bowl of cereal and coffee for breakfast, followed by a Flame Broiler mini combo bowl and unsweetened iced tea for lunch. Things got a bit dicey at dinner. We haven't gone grocery shopping in a while, so supplies are running low. Tess jokingly proposed Don Jose's, which got the idea stuck in my mind. So we ended up going to Don Jose's. Normally when we eat there I order an Ultimate Chimichanga (beef, chicken, pork, beans, and cheese, all wrapped in a huge tortilla and deep fried), a Seafood Chalupa Salad (greens, shrimp, hard boiled eggs, tomato, avocado, bacon, and dressing, all in a deep fried bowl-like shell), or a bit of both (Tess and I will order both and share). Common denominator: bad for you. I tried to go less unhealthy and ordered Carnitas and substituted black beans for refried beans. And I only ate half of it. I may have eaten a few more chips than I should have, but overall was impressed with my self control.

As for my workout, I switched back to JM30DS, just as I promised. Or stated...or proposed. Whatever. Anyway, I aimed to do all three workouts in order to kick things back into gear. Halfway through Level 2 (which I did first), I realized that all three levels were out of reach tonight. I pushed through Level 2 and was then able to finish out Level 1...barely. I'll try to knock out all three levels consecutively next week. Until then, I'll stick with two levels at one time. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment